Vascular Surgery Department
- Non-Invasive Testing for Vascular Disease (e.g. duplex ultrasound, ABI, segmental pressure study).
- Angiography (invasive imaging procedure for peripheral vascular disease).
- Endovenous laser treatment of Varicose Veins and Sclerotherapy of Spider Veins.
- Bypass Surgery for peripheral vascular disease (e.g. Claudication and Gangrene).
- Carotid endarterectomy for carotid disease and stroke prevention.
- Peripheral angioplasty and stenting (endovascular treatment of peripheral vascular disease).
- AV Fistula creation and permanent catheters placement for Hemodialysis access.
- Vena Cava Filters placement for pulmonary embolism prevention.
- Port catheters insertion for chemotherapy administration.
- Wound care - diabetic foot, chronic and non-healing wounds.
- DVT and Anticoagulation Management.