SLEEP LAB CLINIC
Do you Know :
- That We spend one-third of our lifetime sleeping.
- That a person’s body is programmed twice a day to sleepiness: between midnight and 7 am and between 1 and 4 pm.
- That we spend 20-25% of our time dreaming and consolidate memories during dreams.
- That Einstein needed 10-11 hours of sleep and Napoleon Bonaparte only 4 hours per night!
- Sleep-related breathing disorders (Obstructive Sleep Apnea, Snoring, Central sleep apnea, Child sleep apnea, Sleep-related groaning)
- Insomnia (acute, chronic, comorbid, maintenance, others)
- Nocturnal sleep seizure
- Restless legs syndrome
- Circadian rhythm disturbances
- Parasomnias abnormal movements, behaviors.
- Periodic limb movements of sleep
- A qualified team of health care providers.
- Comfortable and private sleep clinic for patients.
- High-tech equipment that monitors brain, heart, muscle and breathing activity while you sleep.