Ophthalmology (EYE) Department
Ophthalmology department of Saudi German Hospital is a modern sophisticated facility, with a mission to help patients with acute eye problems. To full fill, this mission ophthalmology department fills up with newest diagnostic and surgical equipment, contemporary diagnostic equipment including computerized testing for eye refraction, eye pressure, visual field, corneal topography, computer laser tomography of an eye are available.
We are totally equipped to perform a full range of eye surgeries to apply the finest technology available. Doctors and nurses of our department are well trained and have the experience to work in the world leading ophthalmology institutes and possess good experience and reputation in Gulf region. Support of world-known German ophthalmology institutes and regular visits of leading German ophthalmologists put the quality of treatment of our patient on the top level.
- Determination of vision and eye refraction
- Measurement of an eye pressure
- Computerized visual field investigation
- Computerized retinal laser coherent tomography
- Computerized corneal topography
- Measurement of the corneal thickness
- Ultrasound eye scanning
- Cataract and Glaucoma diagnostic
- Myopia and Hyperopia diagnostic
- Diagnostic of retinal disorders
- Diagnostic of corneal disorders
- Inflammatory disorders diagnostic
The complete stage related system of Keratoconus treatment included Corneal Collagen Crosslinking, Intra Corneal Rings implantation, and Corneal Transplantation.
Refractive Cataract Surgery included Multifocal and Toric intraocular lens implantation.
High Myopia and Hyperopia correction by Implantable Collamer Lenses.
Advanced micro-incision, sutureless vitreoretinal surgery combined with cataract surgery by phacoemulsification and Intraocular lens implantation.