NEUROSURGERY & SPINE CENTRE
Neurosurgery & Spine Department
Scope of Services :
- Brain Aneurysm & AVM
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
- Benign intracranial hypertension
- Brain Tumor, Pituitary Tumor & Spine tumors
- Head injuries, Spine injuries
- Trigeminal Neuralgia
- Peripheral Nerve diseases
- Trauma and Critical Care
- Herniated discs in cervical, thoracic, lumber spine.
- Neurosurgical Oncology.
- Spinal cord Compressions.
- Sciatic Nerve disorder
- Carpal, Cubital, Tarsal Tunnel Syndromes.
- Back Pains, Cervical Pains, Headaches
- Cerebral Hemorrhages
- Limb Paralysis.
- 3 Tesla MRI machine.
- CT Cerebral Angiography.
- MRA Cerebral Angiography
- Advanced CT Scan.
- Endovascular Neurointervention procedure for treatment of brain Aneurysms, AVM and Tumors.
- Cranial Sonography.
- Isotope Brain Mapping and Necular Medicine
- Electrophysiological Study including EEG, EMG, VEP & NCV for peripheral nerves.
- Top of the line Zeiss Operative Microscope.
- The biggest Physiotherapy Department among the private Hospitals with full Rehabilitation program performed by most experienced physiotherapists.
- Minimal invasive procedures.
- Chemotherapy Department with inpatient facilities for brain malignant tumors and other tumors.