Ms. Pranita Anand GavankarClinical Dietitian
About Ms. Pranita Anand Gavankar
Area of Interest
- All age groups from Infants to Geriatrics – Individualized plans with follow-ups.
- Diets for Food and Drug Interaction.
- ICU care – Total Parenteral Nutrition (TPN) and Enteral Nutrition (EN).
- Nutritional deficiencies, food allergies and intolerances in adults, children and infants.
- Metabolic syndrome, Obesity, Bariatrics, Fatty liver, Hypertension, Dyslipidemia.
- Prediabetes, Type 1 Diabetes, Type 2 Diabetes and Gestational Diabetes.
- Gastrointestinal issues and nutritional management including Celiac disease, Irritable Bowel syndrome, Crohn’s disease, Ulcerative colitis, Diverticulitis, Pancreatitis.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) and Weight Management.
- Eating disorders including Anorexia and Bulimia nervosa.
- Metabolic disorders including pancreatic, liver and renal disorders.
- Surgical resections such as Gall bladder removal, hemorrhoids, fissures.
- Endocrine disorders such as Thyroid.
- Nutrition management during acute or chronic kidney disease and dietary care of renal with dialysis.
- Nutritional management during Cancer, pre and post-surgery, chemotherapy and radiation therapy.
- Pediatrics, failure to thrive, feeding and growth issues and children.
- Nutrition during Pregnancy and Lactation.