The Nephrology Department at Saudi German Hospital was established since the inauguration of our hospital in Dubai. The Department has a dedicated outpatient and inpatient dialysis unit, which has been expanded with time to meet the increasing needs of our patient community. We have a full-time Outpatient Clinic with the provision of services on Saturday as well. We are staffed with American and European trained/certified doctors. Our nurses are certified to take care of our dialysis and chronic kidney disease patients. With strong clinical and administrative leadership, we are continuing to expand our scope of services and are always active in bringing the latest technology /services to our patient community.
- Provision of outpatient and inpatient Hemodialysis
- Chronic Kidney Disease Outpatient Clinic
- Kidney Stone Clinic
- Pre- and post-kidney transplant management
- Intensive Care Unit Management of Renal Failure
- Continuous Renal Replacement Therapy in ICU
- Provision of Plasmapheresis
- Resistant Hypertension Diagnosis and Management
- Glomerulonephritis diagnosis and management, including Lupus Nephritis
- Anaemia Management in Chronic Kidney Disease
- Management of Electrolyte Abnormalities
- Fluid overload Management
- Nutrition support in Acute and Chronic Kidney diseases
- Bone Mineral Disease Diagnosis and Management.