SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL DUBAI
The Otolaryngology (Head & Neck Surgery) Department at the Saudi German Hospital – Dubai is equipped to deal with the most complex ailments of the ear, nose, and throat through treatment or through surgery. Our team of specialised doctors and staff are internationally qualified and exceptionally trained with a proven track record in managing even the most complex Otolaryngology (Head & Neck Surgery) cases.
Nasal and Sinus
- All kind of endoscopic sinus surgery to treat sinusitis, nasal polyp or tumor in the nose and sinus.
- Cosmetic surgery of the nose (Septorhinoplasty)
- Nasal Surgery to improve the breath through the nose including using of coblation.
- Dealing with nasal fractures and nasal emergencies like nasal bleeding or foreign body.
- Diagnosis and treatment for all kind of allergic rhinitis.
- All investigations to diagnose and treat loss of hearing, tinnitus, and dizziness with high-quality equipment.
- All kind of ear surgery to minimize the hearing loss by tympanoplasty and cochlear implantation for deaf children.
Larynx and Pharynx
We have all modern equipment to diagnose and treat the laryngeal problem and diseases like vocal cord disease, voice changing a benign and malignant tumor in the larynx using microscope technique and flexible laryngoscopy.
All equipment is available in our department to diagnose/treat snoring and sleep disturbance including sleep lab and surgery by coblation.
Our ENT department is available 24 X 7 for all ENT emergency cases like severe nasal, oral bleeding or foreign body in the ENT area, fracture, abscesses, and stridor in children.
- Equipment adhering to the latest technology.
- Rigid and flexible nasal and laryngeal endoscopic for diagnosis.
- Allergic Test either as a skin test or blood test.
- Imaging study: ultrasound, CT, MRI also available 24Hours.
- Microscopic surgery for ear and larynx
- Laser and coblation for different kinds of surgery: Adenoid, turbant, sleep surgery, and larynx surgery
- All equipment for diagnosis and treatment of hearing loss and vertigo (Audiometry, Tympanometry, VAG, Caloric test.)