Dr. Sara AhmadiEmergency Physician
About Dr. Sara Ahmadi
- Diagnosis, primary assessment and management of category 1 and 2 (red cases) such as cardiopulmonary arrest, trauma cases, critical cardiac/pulmo/GI/GU/Neuro cases as well as category 3 cases whom need investigations and admission and finally category 4 and 5 ( cold cases ) whom need basic investigations and discharge from ED with OPD follow up.
- Management of outpatients and walk in cases in UCC, Fast Track and GP clinic by checking the daily lab results and arranging for an OPD follow up with patients.
- Analyze and interpret data, formulate problem lists, and establish plans for solution of clinical problems by working extra hours and seeing extra patients as required.
- Demonstrate success in health care promotion, quality improvement, Patient Center Care, general administration and following the multidisciplinary team approach by following up with patients after specialist procedures and treatments.
- Able to perform the basic Emergency diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
Area of Interest
- Any type of trauma and multiple trauma cases
- Critical Cardiac Cases
- Respiratory cases
- General Surgery emergency and outpatient cases
- Allergic Reactions
- Respiratory emergency and outpatient cases
- Neurologic emergency and outpatient cases
- Neurosurgery emergency and outpatient cases
- Burn Emergency and urgent cases.
- Internal Medicine related cases
- Dermatology emergency cases
- Pediatric traumas
- OBGYN emergencies and urgent cases
- Certified AHA BLS (Basic life support) Instructor
- Certified AHA ACLS (Advanced Cardiac Life Support) Instructor
- Certified ACS ATLS (Advanced Trauma Life Support) Provider
- Certified AHA PALS (Pediatric Advance Life Support) Provider
- Certified NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) Provider
- Clinical Research Associate - McMaster University, Hamilton, ON
- Medical Culture & Communication Skill certificate, Toronto ON
- IMG study Group Coordinator, Health Force Ontario, Toronto, ON
- Emergency GP at Saudi German Hospital Dubai
- License of General Internal and Family Medicine, Kabul Afghanistan
- DHA license: DHA-P-0109458
- Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Successful completion of Canadian Medical Council (LMCCEE/LMCCQE1/LMCCQE2) Examination
- Successful complexation of Canadian National Assessment Collaboration Objective Structured Clinical Examination (NAC OSCE) for Family Physicians
- Medical Degree (M.D) Iran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran