SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - DUBAI
DR. SARA AHMADI
Dr. Sara work as an Emergency Medicine General Practitioner (EDGP) in Emergency Department taking care of all type of patients including patients from non-urgent, Urgent and emergency cases. My duties and scope of practices includes but not limited to
- Diagnosis, primary assessment and management of category 1 and 2 (red cases) such as cardiopulmonary arrest, trauma cases, critical cardiac/pulmo/GI/GU/Neuro cases as well as category 3 cases whom need investigations and admission and finally category 4 and 5 ( cold cases ) whom need basic investigations and discharge from ED with OPD follow up.
- Management of outpatients and walk in cases in UCC, Fast Track and GP clinic by checking the daily lab results and arranging for an OPD follow up with patients.
- Analyze and interpret data, formulate problem lists, and establish plans for solution of clinical problems by working extra hours and seeing extra patients as required.
- Demonstrate success in health care promotion, quality improvement, Patient Center Care, general administration and following the multidisciplinary team approach by following up with patients after specialist procedures and treatments.
- Able to perform the basic Emergency diagnostic and therapeutic procedures
- Medical Council of Afghanistan- Kabul
- Royal Australian College of General Practitioners (RACGP)
- License of Dubai Health Authority (DHA)
- Licentiate of Medical Council of Canada (LMCC)
- Medical Council of the Islamic Republic of Iran
- Australian Registry of Emergency Medicine Medical Technician (AREMT), Dubai, UAE