Dr. Radwa Hassan General Practitioner
Dr Radwa Hassan
Dr Radwa Hassan has more than 10 years of experience in Pediatric and Neonatal critical care field.
Master degree in Pediatric and Neonatology from Alexandria University, Egypt. Managed Hundreds of high risk newborns including Extremely Low birth weight preterms. Antenatal preparations of pregnant women and postnatal training for Exclusive breastfeeding for singles and twins newborns.
Managed Hundreds of critically Ill pediatric patients including general cases, Post cardiac, neurological and general surgical cases, RTA and traumatic brain injuries, Toxicological , oncological , Renal emergencies and Endocrinal emergencies cases.
Area of Interest
- All levels of General cases including emergency ones.
- All NICU & PICU cases.
- All Vaccines.
- Management of all aspects of lactation.
- More than 10 years experience in general pediatrics, NICU& PICU.
- Master degree in Pediatric and Neonatology from Alexandria University, Egypt.
- BLS instructor at American Heart Association.
- Certification from International Board of Lactation.