Dr. Osama MotawaConsultant Urologist
About Dr. Osama Zaytoun
Area of Interests
- Minimal Access Urological Surgery: Laparoscopy and Robotics.
- Uro-oncology Surgery.
- Endourology, Lasers, Retrograde Intrarenal Surgery for Urinary stones.
- Kidney Transplantation.
- General Urology.
- Prostate Problems.
- Male Sexual Dysfunction and Male Infertility.
- Female Urology.
- Pediatric Urology
- Fellowship in Uro-oncology, Cleveland Clinic Foundation, Ohio USA (2010-2011).
- Fellowship in Endourology and minimally invasive surgery, University of New York,USA (2011-2015).
- Consultant Urologist and Faculty staff member (since 2014).
- Associate Professor of Urology and Kidney Transplantation
- Doctorate degree (PhD) of Urology 2014.
- Master’s Degree of Urology 2007.
- European Board of Urology (FEBU) 2009
- Clinical Diplomate Training in Salzburg University, Austria 2009.
- Clinical Diplomate Training in Braunschweig University, Germany 2009.