Dr. Nader I. Salti
Consultant General Surgeon
Dr. Nader Salti is Certified (1999) and double-Recertified (2008, 2019) by the American Board of Surgery. He is an associated Fellow of the American College of Surgeons and member of the American Society of Colon and Rectal Surgeons and the American Medical Association.
Dr. Nader Salti received his undergraduate college and medical degrees from the prestigious University of Chicago, Chicago, USA (1989, 1993). He completed his General Surgery residency training at the University of Rochester, Rochester, NY, under the tutelage of Dr. Seymour Schwartz, true giant of American surgical scholarship (1998). Subsequently, he completed advanced subspecialty Fellowship training in colon-rectal surgery at the University of Illinois and Cook County Hospitals, Chicago (1999), under the direction of American pioneer Dr. Herand Abcarian. Dr. Salti had a busy surgical practice for ten years in the United States prior to moving in 2009 to Dubai where he has worked at the American Hospital as senior consultant General and Colorectal Surgeon until 2019.
Dr. Salti has special training in advanced laparoscopic, gastrointestinal, breast, and endocrine surgery.
- Laparoscopic (keyhole) and open hernia surgery ( inguinal, ventral, abdominal wall)
- Diseases of the colon, rectum, and anus (colorectal cancer, hemorrhoids, fissures, fistula, rectal prolapse, Crohn’s, anal incontinence, complex anoplasties)
- Advanced Laser and stapling techniques for hemorrhoids (LHP, PPH) and fistulas (FiLAC)
- Pelvic floor disorders, Anorectal Manometry and Endo-Rectal Ultrasonography and Colonoscopies
- Endocrine surgery (thyroid, parathyroid, neuro-endocrine)
- Laparoscopic hepato-biliary surgery (gall bladder, bile duct, pancreas)
- Breast disorders, breast cancer, breast lumps, including sentinel lymph node biopsies
- Varicose vein treatment, sclerotherapy, endovenous laser ablation (EVLT)
- Stoma care, Diabetic and complex wound management
- Pediatric surgery
- Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Vascular Surgery.