Dr. Manish MadnaniSpecialist Gastrointestinal Surgeon
About Dr. Manish Madnani
He has also mastered international exams like MRCS part A of United Kingdom, where he begged First rank among almost 4000 surgeons globally. He is the Member of Royal college of Surgeons of England.
He is proud international Fellow of American college of Surgeons of United States of America.
He is one of the few rigorously trained, skilled, passionate, and dedicated Gastrointestinal, Hepatobiliary, and Pancreatic surgeon with particular interest in enhancing patient safety and minimizing adverse outcomes of surgery by inclusion of minimal invasive approach and evidence-based medicine.
After practicing for 6 years in India as Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon, he also served as Consultant Gastrointestinal Surgeon in Bahrain for 3 years. He has many national and international awards to his name, he is one of the Editorial Board Member of highly reputed scientific journal in his field, World Journal of Gastrointestinal Surgery. He has published many publications and written text book chapters in his area of practice.
He has performed thousands of Laparoscopic and Digestive Tract Surgeries and continues to hone his skills.
Area of Interest
- Hepatobiliary and Pancreatic Surgery (Liver, Gall Bladder, Bile Duct and Pancreas)
- Minimally invasive Laparoscopic and Robotic Surgery of digestive tract (for all organs of digestive tract i.e. Esophagus (food pipe), Stomach, Small Intestines, Colon, Rectum, Anus, Spleen)
- Complex and complicated cases, revision surgery
- Hernia, Hemorrhoids/Fissure/Fistula with minimally invasive latest techniques
- Bariatric / Metabolic / Weightloss surgery ( Sleeve Gastercetomy / Gastric bypass)