SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - DUBAI
Dr. Eman Wagih Elshorbagy
About Dr. Eman Wagih Elshorbagy
Having 15 years experience in Rheumatology in Egypt and the Gulf region. Doctorate Degree in Rheumatology. She is also member in Egyptian Society of Rheumatology.
- Management of musculoskeletal disorders like osteoarthritis, osteoporosis, gout
- Diffuse body ache like fibromyalgia and chronic fatigue syndrome
- Management of inflammatory arthritis as rheumatoid arthritis, systemic lupus, ankylosing spondylitis, psoriasis with focus on recent treatment with biological therapy
- Sport related musculoskeletal problems
- Soft tissue and intra articular joint injection for treatment of tendenopathy, enthesopathy like tennis elbow, glover elbow and planter fascia
- Local injection of hyaluronic acid and PRP injection as recent non operative treatment of osteoarthritis
- Non operative management of obesity by using LIPO dissolve of the machine and mesotherapy.
- Pain Management and Spasticity management.
More than 16 Years
English & Arabic