Dr. Dana NourallahSpecialist Ophthalmologist Pediatric & Strabismus surgeon
About Dr. Dana Nourallah
Area of Interest
- Routine eye examination in children(even preverbal) .
- Pediatric eye diseases.
- Ocular misalignment evaluation and treatment .
- Strabismus surgery (horizontal or vertical strabismus and complex strabismus (Duane, Brown, nerve palsies,…) .
- Congenital cataract surgery.
- Treatment of lazy eye .
- ROP screening in prematures.
- Treatment of nasolacrimal duct obstruction.
Area of Interest
- Routine eye examination in children.
- Pediatric eye diseases and low vision in children.
- Screening and management of refractive errors in children( even preverbal children).
- Evaluation and treatment of amblyopia (lazy eye).
- Evaluation and treatment of congenital and childhood cataracts.
- ROP screening in premature children .
- Treatment of nasolacrimal duct obstruction in children .
- Full motility exam in both adults and children.
- Surgical and medical treatment of ocular misalignment(strabismus).
- All types of surgical procedures for strabismus including horizontal or vertical strabismus and complex strabismus (Duane, Brown, nerve palsies,… ) using a small fornix incision technique MISS (minimally invasive strabismus surgery )for best cosmetic results.
- Posterior suture fixation and adjustable suture techniques in strabismus surgeries.
- Evaluation and treatment of diplopia and nerve palsies.
- Cataract surgery and IOL implantation. Refractive eye surgeries for refractive errors (PRk & Lasik).
- YAG laser after cataract surgery and glaucoma treatment Argon Laser for diabetic retinopathy and vascular retinal diseases.
- Surgical management of Pterygium, conjunctival cysts and chalazion.