DR. AHMED ABDEL HAQ
Consultant Obstetrician Gynecologist
About Dr Ahmed Abdel Haq More than 35 years in the speciality of Obstetrics and Gynaecology including 15 years full time Consultant in UK / Ireland with academic affiliation as associate then full professor for 8 years prior to moving to UAE in 2013. Obtained the prestigious Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists ( FRCOG ) – UK in 1998 and the Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland ( FRCP ) in 2002. In 2004 he got the Jordanian Board in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and two years later ( 2006 ) the Fellowship of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Has performed thousands of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries ( Ovarian Cysts , Fibroids and Hysterectomy ) and Pelvic Floor Reconstruction. His area of special interest include Infertile Couple, Polycystic Ovaries, Menstrual Disorders, Menopause and the HRT , Contraception ( Implanon and Morning -After Pill ) , Abnormal Pap Smear and HPV, STDs and Cosmetic Gynecology. Published 23 articles , including 9 original papers , in index journals and delivered more than 100 lectures in UK/Ireland , Malaysia, Australia, Jordan , Egypt and UAE. Attended an participated in major conferences and events in most European Countries , Japan , Chile , Argentina , New Zealand , Canada , Australia, Malaysia , Brazil and the USA.
- Pre pregnancy Counseling
- Early Pregnancy Assessment
- Routine Antenatal Care
- Ultrasound scanning with 2D / 3D/ 4D technology
- Screening for Down’s Syndrome and other Chromosomal Abnormalities Supervision of high risk pregnancy including pregnant women with diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure. etc.
- CTG & Biophysical Profile
- Labor & delivery including “Natural” Cesarean Section.
- Investigations and management of Infertility
- Ovulation Induction and Follicle Tracking
- Medical Management of Endometriosis
- Management of Polycystic Ovaries ( PCOS)
- Menopausal disorders and Hormonal Replacement Therapy.
- Pelvic Pain
- Over Active Bladder and Urge incontinence
- Disorders of Menstruation
- Insertion and removal of contraceptive implants (e.g Implanon )
- Screening and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases ( STDs / STIs )
- Emergency Contraception. Morning after Pill
- Nuva Ring – Vaginal Rings for Birth Control
- G-Shot , O-Shot and PRP
- IUCD / Coil insertion and removal
- Smear test
- Labial Trimming
- Vaginal Pessary
- Bleeding after intercourse
- Pap Smear
- Cervical Vaccine Cervarix , Gardasil
- LETTZ / LEEP
- Surgical Cone Biopsy
- Cryotherapy for Cervical Ectropions and Genital Warts.
- Hysteroscopy, TCRE, Hysteroscopic resection of submucous Fibroids
- Endometrial Thermal Ablasion ( ETA ), Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Adhesiolysis. Tubal Ligation, Cautery to Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Tubal Patency Testing, Ovarian Drilling, Laparoscopic Sacral Colpopexy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy
- Dilatation & Curettage, Polypectomy, Bartholin Cyst Marsupialisation or excision
- Urinary Incontinence ( TVT , TOT, Laser )
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse including Cystocele Repair, Rectocele Repair, Vault Prolapse
- Sacrospinous Colpopexy and Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laser Rejuvenation ( narrowing of the vagina and whitening of the genital area )
- Surgical and non-Surgical Vaginoplasty, Mons lift, Labioplasty, G Spot Augmentation.
More than 25 Years
English & Arabic