SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - DUBAI
DR. AHMED ABDEL HAQ
Consultant Obstetrician Gynecologist
About Dr Ahmed Abdel Haq More than 35 years in the speciality of Obstetrics and Gynaecology including 15 years full time Consultant in UK / Ireland with academic affiliation as associate then full professor for 8 years prior to moving to UAE in 2013. Obtained the prestigious Fellowship of the Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists ( FRCOG ) – UK in 1998 and the Fellowship of the Royal College of Physicians of Ireland ( FRCP ) in 2002. In 2004 he got the Jordanian Board in Obstetrics and Gynaecology and two years later ( 2006 ) the Fellowship of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynaecology. Has performed thousands of Advanced Laparoscopic Surgeries ( Ovarian Cysts , Fibroids and Hysterectomy ) and Pelvic Floor Reconstruction. His area of special interest include Infertile Couple, Polycystic Ovaries, Menstrual Disorders, Menopause and the HRT , Contraception ( Implanon and Morning -After Pill ) , Abnormal Pap Smear and HPV, STDs and Cosmetic Gynecology. Published 23 articles , including 9 original papers , in index journals and delivered more than 100 lectures in UK/Ireland , Malaysia, Australia, Jordan , Egypt and UAE. Attended an participated in major conferences and events in most European Countries , Japan , Chile , Argentina , New Zealand , Canada , Australia, Malaysia , Brazil and the USA.
- Pre pregnancy Counseling
- Early Pregnancy Assessment
- Routine Antenatal Care
- Ultrasound scanning with 2D / 3D/ 4D technology
- Screening for Down’s Syndrome and other Chromosomal Abnormalities Supervision of high risk pregnancy including pregnant women with diabetes, obesity, high blood pressure. etc.
- CTG & Biophysical Profile
- Labor & delivery including “Natural” Cesarean Section.
- Investigations and management of Infertility
- Ovulation Induction and Follicle Tracking
- Medical Management of Endometriosis
- Management of Polycystic Ovaries ( PCOS)
- Menopausal disorders and Hormonal Replacement Therapy.
- Pelvic Pain
- Over Active Bladder and Urge incontinence
- Disorders of Menstruation
- Insertion and removal of contraceptive implants (e.g Implanon )
- Screening and treatment of Sexually Transmitted Diseases ( STDs / STIs )
- Emergency Contraception. Morning after Pill
- Nuva Ring – Vaginal Rings for Birth Control
- G-Shot , O-Shot and PRP
- IUCD / Coil insertion and removal
- Smear test
- Labial Trimming
- Vaginal Pessary
- Bleeding after intercourse
- Pap Smear
- Cervical Vaccine Cervarix , Gardasil
- LETTZ / LEEP
- Surgical Cone Biopsy
- Cryotherapy for Cervical Ectropions and Genital Warts.
- Hysteroscopy, TCRE, Hysteroscopic resection of submucous Fibroids
- Endometrial Thermal Ablasion ( ETA ), Diagnostic Laparoscopy
- Adhesiolysis. Tubal Ligation, Cautery to Endometriosis, Laparoscopic Ovarian Cystectomy
- Tubal Patency Testing, Ovarian Drilling, Laparoscopic Sacral Colpopexy, Laparoscopic Myomectomy, Laparoscopic Total Hysterectomy
- Dilatation & Curettage, Polypectomy, Bartholin Cyst Marsupialisation or excision
- Urinary Incontinence ( TVT , TOT, Laser )
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse including Cystocele Repair, Rectocele Repair, Vault Prolapse
- Sacrospinous Colpopexy and Vaginal Hysterectomy
- Laser Rejuvenation ( narrowing of the vagina and whitening of the genital area )
- Surgical and non-Surgical Vaginoplasty, Mons lift, Labioplasty, G Spot Augmentation.
More than 25 Years
English & Arabic