Dr. Abizer KapadiaConsultant Plastic Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgeon
About Dr. Abizer Kapadia
Dr. Abizer Kapadia undertook his Master of Chirurgiae (MCH) studies in Plastic Reconstructive and Aesthetic Surgery from Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh, India. He pursued the course on DNB – Plastic Surgery from the National Board of Examinations (NBE), an autonomous body under India’s Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. To polish his skills further, Dr. Abizer pursued advanced training in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery in the United Kingdom (UK). Following this, he picked up his specialization in Breast Reconstruction and Breast Cosmetic Surgery and Aesthetic Surgery from the sterling St. Andrews Center for Plastic Surgery at the Broomfield Hospital, NHS.
Dr. Abizer Kapadia is a Board-Certified Plastic Surgeon holding 10 years of extensive experience in India, U.K and UAE. He has a glamourous ten-year tenure of transforming over 3,500 lives through his aesthetic and reconstructive surgeries.
Dr. Abizer Kapadia has multiple papers and publication in internationally renowned journals and is a speaker for many international symposia and conferences. Furthermore, the American Society of Plastic Surgery (ASPS) and the American Plastic Surgery Foundation (PSF) has awarded him with the International Scholar 2019 Fellowship in Aesthetic and Cosmetic Surgery.
Scope of Services:
- Plastic Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Breast augmentation & Breast Reduction.
- Liposuction and Body contouring
- Gynaecomastia Treatment and Six-Pack Abs.
- Abdominoplasty (also known as a tummy tuck)
- Mommy makeover
- Fat transfer to face and body
- Facial cosmetic surgery - facelift, rhinoplasty, otoplasty (for ears), Neck Lift.
- Buttock augmentation (Brazilian Butt Lift)
- Microsurgery to Reconstruct Head, Neck, and Breast.
- Hand Surgery - Trauma and Reconstruction
- Full Spectrum of Cosmetic Surgeries – including non-invasive injection of BOTOX and Fillers