SAUDI GERMAN HOSPITAL - DUBAI
DR. ABDUL AZIZ BADLA
Specialist Ophthalmologist / Vitreo-retinal Surgeon Head of Department
About Dr. Abdul Aziz Badla
Dr. Abdul Aziz is a Specialist Ophthalmologist / Vitreo-retinal Surgeon, with 25 years experience. Dr. Badla graduated from the Aleppo University-Syria with a bachelor degree in medicine (MBBCH) in 1989 with honors. He earned a masters degree in Ophthalmology in 1993 from the Ministry of Health-Syria. Dr. Badla traveled to Saudi Arabia and earned the clinical fellowship in vitreoretinal surgery from El-Maghraby Eye Hospital (Jeddah) in 1995. He passed the basic science assessment in ophthalmology including optic and refraction in 1999 and the clinical assessment in ophthalmology in 2003 from the ICO (International Council of Ophthalmology). Dr. Badla is the second secretary of the Syrian Ophthalmological Society . He is the chairman of the Eye Consulting Center in Damascus. Internationally, Dr. Badla is a member in the American Society of Retinal Specialists (ASRS), a member in the European Vitreo Retinal Society (EVRS), International Society of Refractive Surgery (ISRS) member and an active member in the American Academy of Ophthalmology (AAO).
- Refractive Surgery which include ultra Lasik and very advance technology like Femtolasik and SMILE to correct all kinds of refractive errors Like MYOPIA – HYPERMETROPIA-ASTIGMATISM and PRESBYOPIA.
- Specialist of retina and vitreous diseases.
- Vision correction by Excimer Laser
- Management of retinal complication of diabetes-hypertension-dyslipidemia.
- Retinal detachment and age related visual disturbance.
- Providing retinal laser treatment With latest advanced diagnostic equipment
- Fundus photography
- Optical coherence tomography.
- With very advanced microincision-suterless vitreo retinal surgery combined with cataract management By phacomulsification and Intraocular lens implantation.
- Management of Cataract by the latest technique of suture-less surgery with Trifocal-Toric IOL which correct the astigmatism and near vision and get rid of glasses after the surgery.
- Management of Dry eye.