- Open Heart Surgery
- All kinds of CABG
- Valve Replacement into :
- a- Bypass operation.(CABG) with heart-lung machine
- b- Bypass operation.(CABG) without heart-lung machine (Beating Heart)
- Valve Replacement with biological or mechanical valves
- Valve repair
- Pacemaker Placement
- Pediatric (above 14 years) Cardiac Surgery
- Aortic Aneurysm Surgery
- Arrhythmia Surgery with implantation of permanent pacemaker (one, two or three chambers), implantation of defibrillator or CRRT
- Aortic Dissection type A surgery, Maze Procedure, in one word the whole range of Adult Cardiac Surgery operations, including “minimally invasive” procedures that require only 5-inch incisions. In addition to experienced cardiac surgeons and anesthesiologists at Saudi German Hospital in Dubai (SGH), you will be well cared by a collaborative team of a cardiac perfusionist, nurses, physician assistants, physiotherapists and social workers.
To diagnose and treat cardiac conditions efficiently, SGH-Dubai offers the most comprehensive range and state of the art diagnostic equipment with treatment tools including the catheterization laboratory. SGH-Dubai offers a multi-disciplinary approach for preventing the occurrence or progression of cardiovascular disease covering patients of all ages, making ours one of the leading Cardiology hospitals in Dubai. Cardiovascular disease (Heart disease) is one of the main cause of death and disability globally and more specifically in the UAE.
Smoking, Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, High Cholesterol, Obesity, and Stress are the main risk factors resulting in heart attack, the majority of which can be controlled with basic precautions. Our goal is to ensure that all our Cardiac patients have access to effective diagnostic and treatment facilities; and are given the best possible solution to enjoy a healthy life. We aim to be one of the top Cardiology hospitals in Dubai.
Joint Commission International (JCI) Clinical Care Program Certification for Acute Myocardial Infarction (AMI)
Acute Myocardial Infarction guideline is implemented on all patients presenting to SGH Dubai identified with suggestive clinical presentation of either ST-segment-elevation on the ECG or an ECG where interpretation is complicated by the presence of left bundle branch block or permanent pacing.
To provide comprehensive cardiac care based on evidence based guidelines in order to eliminate variation in practice and ensure that patients receive complete care independent of their financial or social status.
Our cardiology services are available 24/7 including the catheterization lab in case of any emergency.