AWARDS & ACHIEVEMENTS
Saudi German Hospital Dubai Awards & Achievements
Major Hospitals Achievements since opening:
- Gold certification for Patient Centered Care Excellence from Planetree International-USA , with the highest global ranking in the history with 99% rating.
- Certificate of Excellence, JCI CCPC (Clinical Care Program Certification) For the management of AMI (Acute Myocardial Infarction Program) in January 2018.
- EMRAM(Electronic Medical Record Adaption Model by DHA)
- HIMSS by Dubai Health Authority
- Best Hospital Award 2014 – 9th Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- Best Hospital in Medial Tourism – Socrates Awards Ceremony (ITALY)
- Asian Patient Safety Awards 2014-(Infection Prevention and Practice )
- Best Hospital Award 2015 – Gulf Business Magazine
- Saudi German Hospital – Medical Tourism Club
- Best Hospital Award 2016 – 11the Edition DHA ( WHTC)
- European business assembly
- DHA agreement – Patient Referrals
- Best Urgent Care Hospital (Winners Review 2017)
- The Most Outstanding Medical Tourism executive of the World
Saudi German Hospital Group Awards & Achievements
- SGH Group won two awards in Arab Health 2014 – one for the Outstanding Contribution of an Individual to the Middle East Healthcare Industry Award and the other by Orthopedic Department of SGH Jeddah for the Excellence in Surgery Services Award.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee has been honored with the “The CEO Middle East Award 2013” in the Healthcare category in a function held at Emirates Towers Hotel, Dubai on September 11th.
- SGH Group has been awarded as “The Top Achiever in Healthcare Provider Category” at the Talent and Diversity Forum held at the Intercontinental Riyadh in Riyadh on 11th December 2013.
- SGH Group has been rated as one of the 100 most popular brands in Saudi Arabia.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee received Healthcare Industry CEO Award 2008, organized by Middle East Excellence Awards Institute.
- Eng. Sobhi A. Batterjee has been awarded the prestigious National Medal of Cedar – Grade Knight for his exemplary social contribution to the Arab World for his Healthcare and Not-for-Profit Institutions.
- Eng. Batterjee has bagged the prestigious Ernst & Young (E&Y)’s Entrepreneur of the Year Award for 2008 for entire the Middle East and Arab World and represented the region at E&Y’s World Entrepreneur of the Year event held at Monaco in May 2009.
- SGH Group was awarded for Corporate Social Responsibility under Saudi Achievement Awards on, 11 June 2007 at Riyadh.
- SGH Group found a place in the‘50 Most Admired’ companies in the Middle East list for their dynamic innovation, effective leadership, and strong growth in April 2007.
- CEO Middle East Awards announced Eng. Sobhi Batterjee Chairman – Middle East Healthcare Company – Saudi German Hospitals, as Healthcare CEO of the year 2016 for the Outstanding Contribution of an Individual to the Middle East Healthcare Industry.
- Saudi German Hospitals Group has been selected and honored as a Global Growth Company 2014 by the World Economic Forum in a Special Meeting on Unlocking Resources for Regional Development in Istanbul in September 2014.